View all 1391 Jobs
Job vacancy Fitter/Welder
View all 1391 Jobs
Our client has built a solid reputation simply by providing their customers with the best service, delivering on their promise, delivered by an experienced and highly trained team to provide a safe and superior scaffolding service. Our client has the skills and capability to take on any job from traditional access scaffolding, propping for large or small construction projects to temporary grandstands, viewing platforms or towers for special events.
Our client also has extensive experience in the blasting and protective coatings industry providing specialist tower painting and refurbishment services to electricity transmission operators.
They are committed to Health & Safety and providing a safe worksite as well as regular Health & Safety training.
Our client is looking for a Fitter Welder with experience in MIG & TIG welding to join their team.
Based in their Invercargill workshop you will undertake a variety of work from welding alloy & steel to fabrication of blast decks, fencing and other trade related components that are required to get the job done.
To be considered for these roles you will need to be:
- Good communicator and able to work as part of a team.
- Previous experience with MIG, TIG and Arc welding
- Physically fit
- Able to work Monday to Friday 7:30am - 5pm with some Saturday work as required
- Health and Safety conscious
- Able to pass a Pre - Employment Drug Test
- COVID 19 vaccinated
In return for your service we'll provide you with:
- An hourly rate starting at $30hr depending on your skills & experience
- Guaranteed payment of weekly wages
- All PPE required on site.
- Work in a team environment that is focussed on providing a safe and superior service.
To apply send a CV online now and we will be back in contact with you; or call or text Andy on 021 917 808
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs