View all 1391 Jobs
Job vacancy Branch Administrator
View all 1391 Jobs
Fixed Term/ Maternity Leave Cover
OneStaff Nelson has an exciting opportunity for an office administrator with a passion to help people and learn the ropes of the recruitment industry.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who has excellent time management and organisation skills who really takes pride in their own workload.
Our main business focus is to provide recruitment and labour hire services to a wide variety of industries, from trades and construction to transport and logistics. This role will involve working closely with our 360 recruiters and area manager to ensure the office is kept up to date with reports and checks.
You will also be our health and safety rep which will include monthly meetings and will ensure the rest of the team are in the loop with any changes within the company.
Your main office duties will include:
- Office admin and day to day duties including stock ordering, filing and scanning.
- On boarding new candidates via phone screening and walk-ins.
- Posting job advertisements and handling our social media page.
- Management of existing client requirements and maintaining relationships.
- Making sure audit checks are up to our company standard by ensuring all candidate and client checks have been met for the month.
What we require from you:
- Great communication with excellent people and time management skills.
- A passion for helping people within the community find work
- A great sense of humour who will fit into our family feeling team.
- Experience operating and maintaining a complex database
- Microsoft office competent and experience with H&S would be an advantage.
- Full class 1 license as you may be required to use the work vehicles.
In return you will receive:
- A fantastic work environment, working alongside a fun and vibrant team.
- Health insurance benefits
- Full training provided
- Monday-Friday role 25+ hours 9am - 3pm (negotiable for the right candidate)
This role is an 8 month fixed term (potential for extension) position commencing early February 2022.
If you are interested please APPLY NOW with an up to date CV and cover letter or call Sheridan on 03 545 7063 for more information.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs