View all 1391 Jobs
Job vacancy Stores/ Dispatch role
View all 1391 Jobs
Stores/ Dispatch role
We are currently seeking a fit & able individual who enjoys physical work to undertake a full time afternoon shift position for a stores & dispatch role
Our client is a leading supplier to the NZ Construction industry providing leading edge roofing, cladding, and solar products across NZ. With 12 branches nationwide and having been in business for over 50 years they are a solid company with strong H&S practices and strong values.
We are currently seeking a fit & able individual to join the team in a full time capacity for a Monday to Friday role from 2.30pm to 11pm. This position is intended to move into permanent employment for the right person. It will involve picking and packing roofing materials using a combination of a gantry crane once trained and manual handling.
Full training will be provided however we are ideally looking for individuals with the following skills and attributes;
- Factory/Manufacturing or stores/ dispatch background
- High Accuracy
- Able to Multi Task
- Physically fit and able
- Is highly efficient and is able to handle pressure Able to deal with challenges and variety
- Has great communication skills and is a team player
- Takes pride in their work, has an eye for detail and is thorough.
- Full clean drivers licence (forklift and gantry crane licences advantageous however not essential)
- Is able to undertake an afternoon/evening shift position.
- Weekly pay
- Full time work
- Full training
- PPE gear will be provided
- Positive team environment
- Career Opportunities
If you are looking for a new start and want to join a progressive company with strong health and safety values, good team moral and culture hit the apply button now.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs