View all 1293 Jobs
Job vacancy HR Assistant
View all 1293 Jobs
Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about HR and looking for experience but potentially hasn't been able to break into the industry, or just finished uni. This role would be a permanent fixed term between 6-12 months.
Our Australian and New Zealand client form part of a global company and specialize in the manufacture of food and nutrition steel cans and aerosol cans.
Every aspect of their business is geared to continuously create precision packaging, reliably and sustainably manufactured to top global benchmarks.
Safety and quality stand at the heart of what they do. For their customers they adhere to strict food safety protocols. For their people Health and Safety is a serious matter and they are all involved in actively fostering behaviour that creates and maintains a safe workplace for all.
Their high-tech facilitates are strategically located close to their customers across Australia and New Zealand. Their bright new Hastings plant, in New Zealand, is a specialist end-making centre with the latest high-speed manufacturing technology.
We are looking for someone to help put into place all training/health and safety records into the system. This role would be perfect for someone with great administration skills, computer literate and eye for detail.
- Entering employee data into computer database
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records, including holiday and sickness leaves
- Supporting HR-related training programs
Skills and Attributes
- Must be double vaccinated
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Variety of work, no two days will be the same
- Working alongside internationally recognised and reputable employers
- Staff training and development
Call to action
If you have the desire to work in this dynamic and progressive company, then we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY NOW or phone 0800 178 233
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
- Temporary / Contract | Full Time | 27 May, 2022JOB BYDrake International
See all jobs