View all 1610 Jobs
Job vacancy Platform Engineer
View all 1610 Jobs
We are seeking a Platform Engineer to help provide operational support and development for our client’s infrastructure systems.
The current primary focus of this role is on the design, development and maintenance of sustainable hardware, software, and cloud infrastructure environments for our client’s Programme. To support the integration and automation of systems and infrastructure, using DevOps workflows, tools, and current best practices.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- In depth knowledge of CentOS Linux, or similar Red Hat-based systems (RHEL, Fedora)
- Knowledge and understanding of containerization technologies (Docker, Podman)
- Advanced understanding of scripted programming languages (Python, Bash) and skilled with at least one compiled language (C/C++, Golang, Rust)
- Skilled with current tools and techniques for modelling managing cloud infrastructure as code (Puppet, Cloud formation, Terraform)
- A good understanding of cloud computing platforms & tools (AWS, EC2, RDS) and experience with data lakes and other related data operations
- Skilled with at least one distributed version control system and tool for peer review (Git, GitHub, GitLab)
- Experience configuring managing and integrating with monitoring, alerting, and scheduling tools
- such as Datadog and PagerDuty
- Experience in handling GeoScience software, systems and standards, e.g. SeisComP3, FDSN, Ringserver, CAPS, Toast
What's in it for you:
- $102,000 Salary per annum
- Work from home flexibility
- Swimming Pool
- Free Parking
- Lower Hutt Location
If this sounds like you, APPLY now or send your CV (Word doc) to [email protected]
However, if this isn’t the right role for you but you are looking for a change, please get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help.
Vacancy #: 113585
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs