View all 589 Jobs
Job vacancy Retail Credit Manager
View all 589 Jobs
Retail Credit Manager
About the role:
You'll be reporting to the Head of Credit & Risk Management
You'll be doing:
- Processing and assessing applications
- Review retail home loan applications and credit cards to mitigate risks
- Collate and ascertain correctness of documentation and information necessary for facilities to be advanced to members
- Prepare and administer appropriate loan documentation pre/post execution ensuring statutory and compliance requirements are met
- Assist with driving compliance to credit policy standard
- Develop credit risk models and update credit policy
- Approval of various credit products such as mortgages, credit cards etc
To thrive in this role you'll have:
- Tertiary qualification in a related field
- Experience as a Credit Manager/Analyst in the local banking sector
- An excellent understanding of retail lending products, risk boundaries, assessment tools and market practices
- Strategic and analytical thinking - ability to problem solve
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- You'll have a commitment to quality in all that you do
- The ability to prioritise, handle pressure and provide solutions
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary+ benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Being a key member of a world re-known brand
You'll be joining:
A globally recognised bank that has presence across 40 countries. It can boast about a wide range of services across the corporate and retail sector that include account management, remittance, international settlement, trade finance, mortgage loans etc. Through continuous growth, the Bank has made its way into becoming the top large listed bank in the world in terms of market capitalization, customer's deposits and profitability; possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness.
Join a winner! Apply on-line now!
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs