Your new company
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established family owned agricultural business. They are well known within their sector and have a highly established brand servicing customers across the South Island. This business prides themselves in offering client satisfaction before and after purchases as well as being adaptable to client’s needs.
Your new role
Based in the Office in Leeston, you will be supporting the administration and accounts team. This role is 32.5 hours per week Monday – Friday. Ideally the hours of work will be 10am-5pm, with minimal flexibility on this due to core hours and cover needed. You will have a range of duties not limited to;-
What you'll need to succeed
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivables
- Bank Reconciliations
- Expense claims
- Coding and supplier contracts
- Administrating floorplan finance facility
- Supporting general administration work such; back up reception, answering phones and supporting the office junior.
What you'll get in return
- Similar experience in another role
- Xero experience
- Good systems knowledge, Word and Excel.
- Strong communication – written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise
- Great work ethic, motivation, and drive.
You will work for a family owned business in a positive working environment. It is a permanent part time role with good remuneration. You will be part of a long standing business with a brand that speaks for itself.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Lauren Naylor now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2445555