Your new company
We are on the lookout for a casual Payroll Administrator to support a small team within a well-established cooperative company. This well-known company has a great reputation with an established brand and sense of purpose.
Your new role
You will be based in the Christchurch Office providing back up support to the established team of Payroll Administrators. As a casual position all periods of work will be agreed upon to carry out.
What you'll need to succeed
- Processing weekly, fortnightly, and monthly pay runs (end to end payroll)
- Payroll database management
- Internal auditing / quality checking
- Processing superannuation and taxes Preparing reports
What you'll get in return
- Immediately available or available to work ad hoc casual hours
- Experience with PayGlobal Payroll system
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of employment agreements and relevant legislation
- Attention to detail and fantastic communication skills
- Friendly and hard working
This Company will provide you with a great working environment. You will have the support from The People and Culture Team as you on board and settle in to the casual role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2443916